Quick reminders as we return
Date: June 19, 2020 - June 30, 2020
Here are 5 Main Things to know coming back to Mass at St. Mary’s:
- Bishop Soto’s dispensation is still in effect – Please continue to join us via live stream if you are vulnerable, over 65, or ill.
- New Mass location, and limited seating. Weekday Masses will count as a Sunday Mass to help avoid crowds.
- Sunday: Parish Hall/Gym – 8am, 11am, 6pm – up to 100 people
- Sunday: Main Church (Live Stream) – 9:30am – up to 60 people
- Monday - Saturday: Parish Hall/Gym – 8am – up to 100 people
- Saturday Vigil: Parish Hall/Gym – 5:00pm – up to 100 people
- Reserve tickets via Eventbrite, arrive 10-20 minutes early, wear a mask, and look for signs to enter the Hall or Church through the appropriate door. Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/st-mary-parish-30451174486
- Family groups will sit together and be distanced from those outside their home. Stay seated throughout the Mass – Offertory will be collected at the door or online & Communion will be brought to you. You’re encouraged to receive in the hand.
- Please exit promptly after Mass so our volunteers can disinfect before the next service.