Our annual Parish Festival is right around the corner. It is held on the weekend closest to the feast day of our parish patroness, the Virgin Mary, and the Solemnity of her Assumption to Heaven.
This annual event is a day of summer fun for every member of the family. The festival is packed with food & beverages, live on-stage entertainment, Chicken Dinner (Sat. night @ 6:00 p.m.), Bingo, Car Show, shopping mall, activities & games for kids with all-day game bracelets available.
For St. Mary School Alumni, the festival serves as a reunion place & a time to reconnect with old friends & classmates.
This is our annual opportunity to celebrate our community that is St. Mary Parish. While we know that you will enjoy all the Festival has to offer, it is truly a work of our whole parish community to make the Festival a “don’t miss” event.
Buy tickets to our Raffle to win one of these great prizes (Raffle flyer below):
- Grand Prize - $2,000 CASH
- Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill and Smoker ($650 value)
- Gift Cards and Certificates from:
- Corti Brothers
- V. Miller Meats
- Vince's Ristorante
- Bacon and Butter
- Enchambered: Live Escape Room
- Puddles by Goores, a Children's Clothing store
- Hoppy Brewing's new Railyard Kitchen
- Plus Hourly Drawings to win Festival Cash – money to spend at the Festival.